[CV] (last updated: May 2021)
I am a Ph.D. student advised by Prof. Youngki Lee at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea. My research interests lie in Mixed Reality (MR) and mobile deep learning systems. Specifically, my research goal is to design futuristic MR apps, comprehensively analyze their workloads, and build core mobile systems to support them. I am a recipient of the Microsoft Research Asia Ph.D. Fellowship 2020 (awarded to top 12 students in the Asia-Pacific region).
Prior to my Ph.D. course, I worked at two research institutes at Seoul National University for my military service. I received my B.S. and M.S. degree from the department of Electrical and Computer Engineering in Seoul National University in 2016 and 2018 (advisor: Dr. Sunghyun Choi, now at Samsung Research, Korea).
- [2021.05]New I have been awarded the Ph.D. Research Encouragement Funding 2021 ($18K) from the National Research Foundation of Korea.
- [2021.04] I will be starting my research internship at Nokia Bell Labs, Cambridge, UK this fall.
- [2020.11] I have been awarded the Microsoft Research Asia Ph.D. Fellowship 2020.
- [2020.09] One paper has been accepted to IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing.
- [2020.06] Two papers have been accepted to MobiCom 2020 winter round.
- [2019.10] One paper has been accepted to MobiCom 2020 summer round.