[CV] (last updated: Jun. 2022)
I am a Ph.D. student advised by Youngki Lee at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea. My research interests lie in Mixed Reality (MR) and mobile/edge AI systems. Specifically, my research goal is to design futuristic MR apps, comprehensively analyze their workloads, and build core mobile systems to support them. I am a recipient of the Microsoft Research Asia Ph.D. Fellowship 2020 (awarded to top 12 students in the Asia-Pacific region).
Prior to my Ph.D. course, I worked at two research institutes in Seoul National University for my military service. I received my B.S. and M.S. degree from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Seoul National University in 2016 and 2018 (advisor: Sunghyun Choi, now at Samsung Research, Korea).
- [2022.06]New I am serving as the ACM SenSys 2022 Shadow PC.
- [2022.06]New I have been awarded the SNU BK21 Best Graduate Student Award 2022.
- [2022.05] One paper has been published on the IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing.
- [2022.02] I have been awarded the SNU Dept. of CSE Star Researcher Award 2021.
- [2021.12] One paper has been accepted to IEEE INFOCOM 2022.
- [2021.11] One paper has been accepted to ACM AIChallengeIoT 2021.
- [2021.10] I am serving as the EuroSys 2022 Shadow PC.
- [2021.09] I am starting my research internship at Nokia Bell Labs, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- [2021.08] I have been awarded the AI Star Fellowship 2021 from the AI Institute of Seoul National University.
- [2021.06] My research vision paper won the best paper award in the ACM Students in MobiSys Workshop 2021.
- [2021.05] I have been awarded the $18K Ph.D. Research Encouragement Funding 2021 from National Research Foundation of Korea.
- [2020.11] I have been awarded the Microsoft Research Asia Ph.D. Fellowship 2020.
- [2020.06] Two papers have been accepted to ACM MobiCom 2020 winter round.
- [2019.10] One paper has been accepted to ACM MobiCom 2020 summer round.